FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client, a global business based in Woking in Surrey, are seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager for their expanding team in Woking.
As a Marketing Manager, you will collaborate closely with the company's General Manager, contributing to the transformation of the company into a customer-centric, digital-first organization. Your role will involve overseeing Marketing operations for retail, dealers, and ecommerce, aligning with the global Marketing strategy.
This is a permanent role, which will involve working for my client directly on a permanent basis, this is not an agency or short term role. I am assisting my client in finding suitable candidates to work for them directly.
There will be huge opportunities for upskilling, personal progression and development within this role, my client is known for investing in and really looking after their staff, a large number of staff who work there are with the company long term which only happens if things are right internally.
- Drive Marketing efforts to increase Annual Recurring Revenues (ARR) and control Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC).
- Develop and execute Lead Generation, Web, and Digital strategies.
- Implement Brand strategies in alignment with global standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for product development and management.
- Enhance the Marketing Technology stack for consistency and standardization.
- Build strong relationships within the UK Leadership team and marketing department.
- Leverage global insights teams and digital experts for market understanding and lead generation.
- Proven experience in complex business units with multi-channel and sector business lines.
- Track record in growth hacking, lead generation strategies, and digital solutions.
- Expertise in recurring revenues and service-oriented business models.
- Implementation and leadership of a business system approach.
- Autonomous, proactive, and experienced in change management.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Marketing Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally supported by an MBA or similar education.
- Competitive salary (£60,000-£70,000).
- Hybrid work model (3 days in the office, 2 days remote) with flexibility.
- Immediate start with career development opportunities.
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Training and development opportunities.
If you feel like you fit the above requirements and are currently seeking an exciting new challenge, please forward your CV for immediate consideration and confidential call back to discuss the role in more detail.
Your CV will never be sent to anybody without your permission.
£60,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Yearly bonus
Hybrid remote in Woking