We in TOTAL Solutions are delighted to inform that we are currently recruiting for a Senior Practice Accountant to work with one of our clients – a mid-tier firm of accountants with a focus on providing profitable accounting, tax, advisory and cloud accounting services to private companies, owner managers and individuals – based in Dublin 2.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Practice Accountant role will be a qualified ACCA, AITI or CIMA with preferably 3-5 years experience in a practice accountant firm. The successful candidate will work closely with the partners in the delivery of quality accounting services.
The compensation package on offer is considered highly competitive.
For this Senior Practice Accountant position, you MUST:
- Have experience using cloud-based accounting packages Xero and Relate.
- Have previous experience within Practice in Ireland.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an ability to work on their own initiative.
- Have strong client interfacing skills.
- Have proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
The duties for this Senior Practice Accountant role include:
- Reporting directly to the partners.
- Managing a small team.
- Preparation of Audit Exempt accounts.
- Preparation of Monthly/Quarterly Management accounts.
- Preparation of Annual Budgets.
- Preparation of Sole Trader accounts.
- Preparation of VAT, RCT & PAYE/PRSI returns.
- Preparation of bank, debtors, and creditors reconciliation.
- Preparation of company annual returns.
- Preparation of personal tax computations and returns.
- General day-to-day office tasks.
Should you be interested in this Senior Practice Accountant position, apply via the link to Gisella. All applications are handled in the strictest of confidence.