Great opportunity for a Part-Qualified Practice Accountant in Dublin 2! TOTAL Solutions are looking to recruit a Part-Qualified Practice Accountant to work with our client, a mid-tier firm of accountants with a focus on providing profitable accounting, tax, advisory and cloud accounting services to private companies, owner-managers and individuals.
What are we looking for? The role is ideally suited to a Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA / AITI / CIMA) who has gained basic experience within a practice accountant firm. The successful candidate for this Part-Qualified Practice Accountant position is a highly motivated, flexible, proactive individual and able to work individually or as part of a team, with strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
Desirable skills for this Part-Qualified Practice Accountant position:
- Experience using cloud-based accounting packages Xero and Relate.
- Previous experience within Practice in Ireland.
- Have strong client interfacing skills.
- Have proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
What’s on offer? Full-time position with excellent career prospects and competitive salary.
Responsibilities of this Part-Qualified Practice Accountant position:
- Preparation of accounts and assisting with financial reporting.
- Assisting with management reporting and business analysis.
- Assisting with preparation of Annual Budgets.
- Assistance with the preparation of tax returns, VAT returns as well as other statutory returns.
- Provide support at group level when required.
- Ad hoc projects, as required.
- Assisting in the maintenance of accounting records.
Should you be interested in this Part-Qualified Practice Accountant position, apply via the link to Gisella. All applications are handled in the strictest of confidence.